A travel app is a complete travel guide app based on a country that is completely developed on Google’s Flutter. It has also an admin panel which is also developed on Flutter Web. It works on both android & iOS. We have used Firestore Database as backend and Provider for state management and applied lots of animations to make this user-friendly. We have used Google maps and Its APIs to get nearby data like hotels and restaurants and show routes between the source and destination. It contains 50+ screens, clean & structured code sample.
- Admin Panel : https://admin-travel-app.web.app (Use ‘tester’ as admin password for testing purpose)
- Android Demo : Google Play Store
- iOS Demo : App Store
What you will get
- Source code of the complete app for both android & iOS.
- Source code of admin panel website.
- Step by step documentation to setup android, iOS, and admin panel website properly.
- Future updates for free.
Top 6 reasons to buy this app
- Lots of animations and a beautiful user interface made this app so user-friendly.
- Developed on Google’s Flutter which is super fast and also secure.
- Run-on Android phones, Tablets, iPhones & iPads.
- Rich functionalities & regular updates.
- Included Admin panel to access and control the app in one hand.
- Clean codes and save at least one month of development time.
- Animated Splash Screen
- User Sign In – Used social media sign-in like Google Sign In, Facebook Sign In, Apple Sign In for iOS, and also skip sign-in feature where user can access the without signup.
- On-Boarding Screen
- Loading Animation: Loading animations are available on all screens which give users a fluent & smooth experience on data loading time.
- Lottie Animation
- Pagination: Used infinite scrolling which will help to load unlimited data without any problem and reduce database cost.
- Custom Google Map: Used Custom google map & custom marker icons to make a new & elegant design.
- Google Maps APIs: Used 4 Google Map APIs – Google Map for Android, Google Map for iOS, Places API & Direction API.
- Travel Blog: A complete travel blog with users’ reactions, comments, bookmark feature.
- Travel Guide: A Map view between source & destination place, estimated cost, the distance between two places, and step-by-step travel guides with a cost.
- Nearby Hotels & Restaurants: Used Google Places API to show nearby hotels and restaurants on the google map. Applied an interactive animation between Google Map and Places List.
- User Reviews: User can review on places & comment on blogs. User can also delete their comments.
- Categories: You can use your country states/cities as categories and the app will divide the contents according to the categories. It will help the users to find out places quickly.
- Search: Used Recent Search feature which will save the recent search(s) of users locally.
- Firebase Push Notifications: Can send push notifications directly from the admin panel to all android & iOS users in just one click.
- Firebase In-App Messaging: This can be useful for any campaign setup.
- Cached Image & Data: Images & databases can be accessed even offline.
- Admob & Facebook Ads: Used interstitial ads of both AdMob & Facebook ads. Ads are configurable on user clicks. Ads can be controllable from the admin panel.
- Multi-language Support: You can add your own language to the app in the easiest way.
- User Reaction & Bookmark : For both places & blog contents.
- User Profile: Users can edit their names and update their profile pictures.
- Html Support: Content description supports HTML text so that you can apply custom design with Html text.
- Hero Animation: Used flutter special animation package Hero in all content for a smooth and seamless user experience.
- Backend Service: Cloud Firestore Database from Google which is super fast, easy to use, and also secure.
- Firebase Analytics: To access the real-time activity of the users.
- State Management: Provider
- Step by Step Documentation